During our 2021 season, we have many new goals and challenges to meet. We are still working through the challenges of a year-long shutdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We continue to expand our efforts to make EPAC fiscally sustainable so that future generations of artists and patrons can enjoy theater that matters.


Our annual fund goal for the year is our most aggressive to date – $300,000.


Ticket sales only cover about 60% of our yearly budget; the remaining 40% is dependent on grants, sponsorships, fundraisers and donations. Only with your help can we insure the continued existence and success of EPAC.


Donate to Annual Fund

We know the value of art in times of uncertainty.

Art reflects who we are. 

At EPAC, we always have and will continue to be fiercely devoted to telling these essential stories of connection, belonging and humanity. 

We ask that you support us in whatever way you can, as we navigate this moment, and work towards bringing these stories back to our stage.

Together we will achieve a lasting artistic legacy for future generations to cherish.

Theater cannot exist without an audience, and EPAC cannot survive without the continued goodwill and generosity of supporters like you. Your financial gift helps EPAC to provide diverse, thought-provoking theater that matters. Thank you!

You can also make a credit card donation by phone or by mailing your check, payable to EPAC:

EPAC Business Office
P.O. Box 173
Ephrata, PA 17522
or call 717.733.7966, ext. 3

EPAC supports these rights you have as a donor (28 KB PDF) to the theater.

Ephrata Performing Arts Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. IRS code 23-2126974.

Other Ways to Give

Presenting high quality theater that matters comes at a heavy cost. There are many ways to support the Ephrata Performing Arts Center.