Ephrata Performing Arts Center is excited to announce the 2021 Season! Subscriptions are available in January 2021, and Single Tickets will go on sale in February. #EpacTheater
EPAC has always tried to put together seasons for you that are both thought-provoking and entertaining. Shows that make you think, feel connected, make you laugh, and sometimes cry. One of the greatest things about theatre is that it reminds how deeply connected we are to one another — a connection that goes beyond race, class, gender or sexual orientation. Despite our perceived differences, we all share the same hopes, joys and fears. Theatre connects us.
Taking necessary precautions in the new year, our 2021 season will be unlike any other. We will begin our season with filmed streaming shows, brought to you in the comfort and safety of your own homes, and hopefully by June, our productions will be live again.
- LADY DAY AT EMERSON’S BAR & GRILL, written by Lanie Robertson (February 26 – March 14). Starring Yolanda Dwyer as Billie Holiday and Michael Truitt as Jimmy Powers #EpacLadyDay
- THE CURIOUS INCIDENT OF THE DOG IN THE NIGHT-TIME, written by Simon Stephens (April 16 – May 1). Starring Ben Galosi, Timonthy Riggs and Andi Jo Hill #EpacCuriousIncident
- SOMETHING ROTTEN! (May 6 – 22). Book by Karey Kirkpatrick & John O’Farrell, Music and Lyrics by Karey Kirkpatrick & Wayne Kirkpatrick. AUDITION INFO COMING SOON #EpacRottenMusical
- THE BOYS IN THE BAND, by Mart Crowley (June 17 – 26). Starring Bob Breen, Jordon Ross Weinhold, Sean Deffley and Alexander Gawn #EpacBoysInTheBand
- MATILDA: THE MUSICAL (July 22 – August 7). Book by Dennis Kelly, Music and Lyrics by Tim Minchin. AUDITION INFO COMING SOON #EpacMatilda
- HEDDA GABLER, by Henrik Ibsen (September 2 – 11). Starring Kristie Ohlinger as Hedda #EpacHedda
- A GENTLEMAN’S GUIDE TO LOVE AND MURDER (October 7 – 23). Book and Lyrics by Robert L. Freedman, Music by Steven Lutvak. Starring Jordon Ross Weinhold as the D’Ysquith Family and Elizabeth Pattey as Miss Shingle #EpacGentlemansGuide
- Special Event: HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH (October 29 & 30). Book by John Cameron Mitchell, Music and Lyrics by Stephen Trask. Starring Alexander Gawn and Elizbeth Checchia #EpacHedwig
- LES MISÉRABLES: SCHOOL EDITION (December 3 – 31). A musical by Alain Boublil and Claude-Michel Schönberg. Based on the novel by Victor Hugo. Music by Claude-Michel Schönberg. Lyrics by Herbert Kretzmer. Original French text by Alain Boublil Jean-Marc Natel. Additional Material by James Fenton. AUDITION INFO COMING SOON #EpacLesMizYouth