Box Office Hours:
DURING NON-SHOW WEEKS
Tuesday-Friday, 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Matinee days, 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
The Box Office will open two hours prior to curtain on Wednesday and Saturday nights.
Contact the Box Office at:
717-733-7966 ext. 1
- Premium Seating: $54.00
- Standard Seating: $44.00
- Bargain Seating: $35.00
- Group Seating: Groups of 15 or more will receive 20% off regular-priced seating.
- 10% Discount for Seniors/Veterans
- 10% Discount for Subscribers
*There is a $2.00 fee per ticket.
**Only one discount applies. Discounts cannot be stacked ***Discounts may only be used through the Box Office
- Groups of 10 or more people will receive a discount of $5 per ticket.
- Group rates are not available for special events.
- Groups must make advance reservations and make one payment for the whole group at the time of reservation.
- Group rates cannot be stacked with any other discounts.
TICKET SALES/EXCHANGE POLICY
All sales are final; no refunds. Exchanges may be made no later than 24 hours before a performance. Non- subscribers will be charged a $5 per ticket fee for exchanges. No exchanges will be made after curtain time for that performance.
We offer gift cards in any amount and may be redeemed for any EPAC production, subscriptions, theater class fees, or Center Stage Summer Theater Camp tuition. A regularly priced adult ticket is $37 for a show in the 2022 season.
Click Here to purchase a Gift Card.
For more information please call the box office at 717-733-7966 ext 1.
All seats remaining unsold 30 minutes prior to the start of the show will be sold to high school and college students with current ID for $15. Seating is subject to availability and is not guaranteed. Student Rush tickets may not be reserved in advance and are not available for Youth Theater shows or special events.