The Ephrata Performing Arts Center has proven itself a regional artistic force by consistently producing only the highest quality theatrical productions. EPAC, which has always relied on local emerging acting talent, is growing its professional staff as well!
If you are seeking a professional challenge in a rewarding professional environment, EPAC is for you! Please take the time to look at the position descriptions below and become a part of the EPAC family today!
EPAC is currently accepting applications for the role of Music Director for our 2023 Center Stage Summer Theater Camp.
This is a PAID position. Duties as Music Director include, but are not limited to:
– Teaching music and lyrics to campers each week
– Introducing campers to basic vocal techniques
– Providing piano accompaniment for weekly auditions
– Conducting dress rehearsals and performances with pre-recorded tracks
– Collaborating with the director and choreographer on the overall production
As part of the camp staff, duties may include monitoring the drop-off/pick-up of campers, and supervising campers during lunch/free time.
Note: There will be one pre-camp staff meeting on-site at EPAC in early-mid June.
Camp dates: July 10-August4
For more information, and to apply, please contact EPAC Artistic Director Edward R. Fernandez at email@example.com.
We are also accpeting general applications. Specific positions will be posted as they open.
EPAC also has many volunteer opportunities.