The Ephrata Performing Arts Center has proven itself a regional artistic force by consistently producing only the highest quality theatrical productions. EPAC, which has always relied on local emerging acting talent, is growing its professional staff as well!
If you are seeking a professional challenge in a rewarding professional environment, EPAC is for you! Please take the time to look at the position descriptions below and become a part of the EPAC family today!
Position Overview: The Ephrata Performing Arts Center (EPAC) seeks a dedicated, creative, self-motivated, and detail-oriented individual to lead our development program. The Development Associate is responsible for the creation, planning, organizing, and execution of all EPAC’s fundraising initiatives including the individual donor program, corporate sponsorships, yearly fundraising campaigns, special events, and our annual Dinner on the Stage gala. The Development Associate works closely with the members of the Board of Directors and Committees in all development and fundraising endeavors.
Who We Are Looking For:
– A Relationship Builder: Someone that is genuinely curious about new people and possesses strong listening skills. Someone that likes learning what motivates people, what inspires their generosity, and what makes them feel appreciated. Someone that has the ability to initiate, organize and manage projects, and to interface successfully with others in a collaborative way.
– Persistent and Optimistic: Someone who is intrinsically motivated and undaunted by ambitious goals. Someone that has the creativity and tenacity to find their way around a “no” answer to a more productive “not right now,” “maybe,” or best yet, “yes.”
– Exceptional Verbal and Written Communication: Someone with a demonstrated ability to write and edit persuasive materials including successful appeals, proposals, stewardship materials and other collateral pieces. Someone who has excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
– Intentional: Someone that has a working style that is about creating order and planning ahead. Someone that is a strategic thinker who always has their end goal in sight – asking for and closing gifts. Someone that is skilled at keeping themselves on track with a portfolio of donors and is highly organized.
– Mission Alignment: Someone that possesses a deep commitment to and understanding of EPAC’s mission.
– An Organizational Maven: Someone that can manage across multiple work streams and functions, keeping deadlines and managing complexity by simplifying solutions, systems and processes with clarity and attention to detail. Someone that has an ability to efficiently initiate and complete multiple tasks on time.
– Adaptable and Flexible: Someone that can handle any curveball, and in fact, expects them. Someone that can meet deadlines and manage competing priorities. Additionally, someone that is strategic and has the ability to pivot quickly as priorities shift and the team continues to take shape. Someone that can and is willing to travel if needed.
– Bachelor’s degree
– Positive! Upbeat! A self-starter! Able to professionally engage EPAC’s patrons about theatre and our mission on a regular basis.
– 2-3 years of successful fundraising and development experience preferred.
– Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, supported by ability to use technological tools.
– Must be able to represent EPAC independently to potential donors and make compelling presentations and requests for support.
– Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team and with great energy and persistence. Experience working with diverse constituencies.
– Proven organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and produce high-quality results quickly and on time.
– Critical thinking, problem solving, accuracy, and attention to detail.
– The desire to “get out of the office” and build donor relationships, exhibiting follow-through on goals and opportunities. Access to own transportation to visit with donors and prospects.
– Available for planned events on weekends and evenings.
– Strong understanding of fundraising software, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite.
– Please send a cover letter, resume, and three references to email@example.com.
Candidates are subject to background checks.
EPAC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex, gender, age, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, religion, or disability. EPAC is committed to building a diverse, inclusive and equitable work environment. Those who identify as BIPOC, LGBTQ+, and other members of underrepresented communities are encouraged to apply.
Music Director – Center Stage Summer Theatre Camp
Dates: July 10-August 4
This is a PAID Position
For more information, and to apply, please contact EPAC Artistic Director, Edward R. Fernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Teaching music and lyrics to campers each week
– Introducing campers to basic vocal techniques
– Providing piano accompaniment for weekly auditions
– Conducting dress rehearsals and performances with pre-recorded tracks
– Collaborating with the director and choreographer on the overall production
As part of the camp staff, duties may include monitoring the drop-off/pick-up of campers, and supervising campers during lunch/free time.
Note: There will be one pre-camp staff meeting on-site at EPAC in early-mid June.
We are also accpeting general applications. Specific positions will be posted as they open.
EPAC also has many volunteer opportunities.